We booked the Waterfront Inn initially to see family before Christmas, however unfortunately we had a family bereavement, the funeral was the same weekend we had booked for so we kept the reservation, I telephoned the Hotel to see if they could accommodate the wake and they could not have been more helpful and organised everything and I had nothing to worry about.
The staff were extremely helpful and friendly and made us feel very welcome and relaxed.
We have a dog and chose to stay in room 8 as it accommodates pets, you would not have known this though as it was extremely clean and the decor was very tasteful.
We had numerous different meals in the hotel and the food was excellent.
Overall I could not fault any aspect of our stay and would like to thank Sharon and her team for all their hard work and attentiveness.
Belinda and Mark
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Inn is family-run Guest House / Hotel with 8 bedrooms, all en-suite, 5 of which have sea views and all offer bed and breakfast. We appreciate that our guests' enjoyment is the key to our success and we endeavour to offer high standards in customer service together with a personal touch. We welcome dogs, and pets in general, throughout the hotel. We are a free house and offer a wide selection of Isle of Wight ales, lagers, wines & spirits, together with a straightforward, homely menu that features local steaks and seafood in addition to the usual seaside favourites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Shanklin
- The Waterfront Inn Shanklin, Isle Of Wight