Just spent three days two nights at Water front hotel. Lovely welcome, it can be overwhelming being alone, but myself and dog very soon feeling very at ease.
The food and service excellent, best bed I have slept in for a long time,
Food wonderful, my young dog had a great time, I cut short my visit due to such bad weather. I will however be going back
Totally relaxed break, met up with my sister who stayed also one night.
It is a good place to stay
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Inn is family-run Guest House / Hotel with 8 bedrooms, all en-suite, 5 of which have sea views and all offer bed and breakfast. We appreciate that our guests' enjoyment is the key to our success and we endeavour to offer high standards in customer service together with a personal touch. We welcome dogs, and pets in general, throughout the hotel. We are a free house and offer a wide selection of Isle of Wight ales, lagers, wines & spirits, together with a straightforward, homely menu that features local steaks and seafood in addition to the usual seaside favourites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Agoda and LateRooms so you can book your The Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Shanklin
- The Waterfront Inn Shanklin, Isle Of Wight