Just arrived back from dinner here tonight. We had to sit outside due to it being fully booked inside but the waiter was so attentive moving chairs to make sure our table was placed under the heaters which he then turned on for us - this is all just as we've arrived! Considering it was very busy we were still served very quickly with no waiting around. The good was so tasty and filled me right up. I literally cannot fault the place at all! Sea views as we are delicious views served by caring attentive staff at a reasonable price. Definitely will be returning and DEFINITELY recommend :)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Inn is family-run Guest House / Hotel with 8 bedrooms, all en-suite, 5 of which have sea views and all offer bed and breakfast. We appreciate that our guests' enjoyment is the key to our success and we endeavour to offer high standards in customer service together with a personal touch. We welcome dogs, and pets in general, throughout the hotel. We are a free house and offer a wide selection of Isle of Wight ales, lagers, wines & spirits, together with a straightforward, homely menu that features local steaks and seafood in addition to the usual seaside favourites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Shanklin
- The Waterfront Inn Shanklin, Isle Of Wight