This is a small basic hotel / Inn but that's ok because they are competitively priced. Highlight of the visit was the quality of the food served in the evenings.
Breakfasts were less impressive, but average or slightly better, than I have experienced elsewhere. Squeezed orange juice was a nice touch at this price band.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Waterfront Inn is family-run Guest House / Hotel with 8 bedrooms, all en-suite, 5 of which have sea views and all offer bed and breakfast. We appreciate that our guests' enjoyment is the key to our success and we endeavour to offer high standards in customer service together with a personal touch. We welcome dogs, and pets in general, throughout the hotel. We are a free house and offer a wide selection of Isle of Wight ales, lagers, wines & spirits, together with a straightforward, homely menu that features local steaks and seafood in addition to the usual seaside favourites. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, LateRooms and Ebookers so you can book your The Waterfront Inn reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Waterfront Hotel Shanklin
- The Waterfront Inn Shanklin, Isle Of Wight