Stayed here for one night with my Mother,my sister in law and my 13 year old son,and had a great time in this very layed back feel hotel.Staff are friendly and rooms are clean.
Swimming pool and jacuzzi is great and we had a lovely breakfast in the morning.Looking forward to going back next year.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bourne Hall, an elegant Country House, Hotel and restaurant, set in mature grounds in Shanklin, Isle of Wight. Originally built in the late 1860’s, said to be for one of Queen Victoria’s ladies in waiting, the "house" still retains its sense of history whilst providing comfortable accommodation enhanced by its original Victorian features. Uniquely located on an elevated position at the foot of Luccombe Downs, benefits both countryside and coastal Vistas. The Hotel enjoys exquisite views, by day and night, across Sandown and Shanklin Bay, and onwards to Culver Downs. Situated minutes walk south of Shanklin "old village," this 30 bedroom, 3 star hotel offers a range of classic and premier rooms, family rooms and suites, comprehensive leisure & health facilities, and a stylish restaurant. Bourne Hall provides the ideal setting for weekend special breaks or longer stays, private functions, weddings and business meetings/conferences. We take pride in our friendliness and attention to detail and always endeavour to make your experience comfortable and most enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com, Evoline ltd and LateRooms so you can book your Bourne Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourne Hall Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Bourne Hall Country Shanklin
- Bourne Hall Country Hotel Shanklin, Isle Of Wight