We had our wedding reception at Bourne Hall Country Hotel on Saturday 18th July. We had a fantastic day and the owners and staff at Bourne Hall couldn't of done any more for us, everything we asked for was done and more, nothing was too much for them to do. They worked extremely hard to ensure our day was perfect and went without a hitch. The staff are polite and friendly, the food is fantastic and caters for everyone and all food and dietry requirements, the hotel and facilities are clean and the rooms are modern and the bridal suite (The Lady Osborne Suite) is amazing. We held our wedding in the marquee which provided a magical reception venue for 120 guests. The hotel has lots of fantastic facilities within its grounds which are all modern and clean.The hotel is set in a fantastic location with amazing views of the bay. We will definately be visiting the hotel again and are already planning on spending our first wedding anniversary at the hotel.I recommend this hotel to anyone who is looking for a venue for a wedding or special occassion but also to anyone who is looking for a hotel for a relaxing holiday on the Isle of Wight. The owners and the staff will make your stay enjoyable and relaxing.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Bourne Hall, an elegant Country House, Hotel and restaurant, set in mature grounds in Shanklin, Isle of Wight. Originally built in the late 1860’s, said to be for one of Queen Victoria’s ladies in waiting, the "house" still retains its sense of history whilst providing comfortable accommodation enhanced by its original Victorian features. Uniquely located on an elevated position at the foot of Luccombe Downs, benefits both countryside and coastal Vistas. The Hotel enjoys exquisite views, by day and night, across Sandown and Shanklin Bay, and onwards to Culver Downs. Situated minutes walk south of Shanklin "old village," this 30 bedroom, 3 star hotel offers a range of classic and premier rooms, family rooms and suites, comprehensive leisure & health facilities, and a stylish restaurant. Bourne Hall provides the ideal setting for weekend special breaks or longer stays, private functions, weddings and business meetings/conferences. We take pride in our friendliness and attention to detail and always endeavour to make your experience comfortable and most enjoyable. We look forward to welcoming you to the hotel in the near future. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TripOnline SA, Booking.com and Evoline ltd so you can book your Bourne Hall Country Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Bourne Hall Country Hotel And Restaurant
- Bourne Hall Country Shanklin
- Bourne Hall Country Hotel Shanklin, Isle Of Wight