“Fantastic Breakfast!”

Ranked #25 of 82 Restaurants in Shanklin
Price range: US$7 - US$34
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Reservations
Description: We sell our well known Big Boys Breakfast for the hungrier customers to bacon sandwiches as a quick snack. You can enjoy one of our Daily Specials or Roast dinners, Lasagne to Steaks or the Paramount mixed grill. We have vegetables and potatoes on as an alternative to our home made chips. Fresh ground Italian coffee and Herbal teas, to bottled beer or wine. I would like to think we offer good food at value for money prices to Locals and holiday makers alike, and have been doing this for the last 25 years.
Reviewed 18 September 2012

I am a regular visitor here, & have enjoyed a "Big boys " breakfast on many ocassions! Not only is the breakfast good, but so to are the evening meals. The staff are always happy & chearful, & happy to chat to you when they have time. Definately the best cafe in shanklin!

1  Thank westhead63

Reviewed 16 September 2012

My Husband & I have been regulars here for years! Its friendly owner Jon has definetly got what it takes to keep the customers happy! Food delish! always a welcoming smiley face & comfy surroundings. Cant keep away! Keep up the good work!!

1  Thank Geraldine T
Reviewed 14 September 2012

Great atomsphere, really lively, massive menu and still manages catered for "picky" people like me and my family. Cant argue about pricing, portions are large, and qualitys good. Only problem people might have is not finding a seat..

Reviewed 3 September 2012

Found this great cafe just round the corner from Shanklin Theatre on the High Street when we went in for a pre-theatre early meal. What a find, in a week we went three times. Being a person with allergies I saw they had fish and chips, burgers, chicken, jacket potatoes, pies and other normal cafe stuff and knew I should not eat any of it. But when I joked with my husband about them removing the batter before serving my fish, the waitress said they could poach cod, haddock or plaice and serve it with fresh new (tasted like home grown Jersey Royals) potatoes and a selection of other veg. It was lovely, as nice as the Sea Bass I had in another restaurant but both our meals each visit came to the same price as the Sea Bass. £16.00 approx with drinks. So this place may look small but it is very clean and tidy and if you have table number 5 you can see the food being cooked just like at a chefs table but without the £100 cover charge!

1  Thank DACY18
Reviewed 3 September 2012

Very good wholesome food at a reasonable cost. Good choice of menu.Good service and conveniently located.

1  Thank Nigel D