“Yummy beautiful plate of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Review of Purple Mango - CLOSED

Purple Mango
Cuisines: Indian, Asian, Balti, Eastern European
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff
Southend-on-Sea, Essex, United Kingdom
“Yummy beautiful plate of food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Decide to come here for the range of food choice. I had a lamb Captain Pathil and boy it was yummy. My partner had a korma and her words were: "best korma I've ever had" and she has had a lot of kormas.
Great service and brilliant food.

Lutterworth, United Kingdom
“Very good food exceptionally different menu, polite helpful staff.”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 16 April 2014 via mobile

Called in here last night with my brother and two friends it was our first visit as we are not from the IoW although we are frequent visitors to Cowes.
The decor was immaculate and created a great atmosphere, the water feature is amazing.
The menu was huge and very different so We had a mixed starter tandoori sizzler between us an amazing selection of marinated meats with a nice crisp salad.
The others ordered their preferred dishes from the menu but I decided to ask the waiter for advise I described the sort of dish I liked and he recommended one. It was amazing , I love Indian food but this was like nothing I have ever tasted.
We had a beer each and a bottle of wine and the bill was c£25 a head, great value.
Well done purple mango we will definitely be back and will recommend you to our friends on the island.

Surrey
“Purple Mango, Shanklin”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 April 2014

Lovely and clean, food very good and staff polite and helpful, what more can you ask for. Went there on a Monday night with 12 of us, mix of adults and children, really good!

• Visited April 2014
Broadstairs, United Kingdom
“Excellent Meal”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 5 April 2014

We went for the Wednesday night Banquet night. It was wonderful. All very tasty and well presented. Staff very friendly and the owner very informative with dishes. This was excellent value and I would highly recommend this Indian.

Portsmouth, England, United Kingdom
“Great for Dining out or Takeaway”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 11 March 2014

We frequently purchase food for a takeaway from this restaurant, but also we have had party nights there where we have really enjoyed the atmosphere.

• Visited December 2013