“Brilliant”

Cuisines: Thai
Sandown, England, United Kingdom
“Brilliant”
Reviewed 2 October 2013

First time me and my partner had tried Tai food, and we will be eating it a lot more now. The service was outstanding and very helpful and friendly. The waitress even talked us out of having rice as well as our noodle dish as she knew we may have bought it without needing it. Presentation was brilliant, and the place was very clean. Food was simply great. I would consider pointing anyone to this very lovley place. We will be going back again...soon!!

• Visited October 2013
2 Thank Chris B

Nottingham, United Kingdom
“Good service, good value food”
Reviewed 10 September 2013

Went on a Thursday night when they happened to have an 'all you can eat' buffet offer for £10.95 I think. Buffet was very nice (soup / prawn toast / tempura prawns and veggies, choice of 4 mains with rice or noodles, fresh fruit or cake for dessert). Two of our party opted for a main meal and the waitress asked them if they were happy with their choice when they had finished. Very friendly staff.

Visited September 2013
1 Thank john h
I.o.W.
“What now?”
Reviewed 5 September 2013

Since the old cook came back and the restaurant re-opened it has been excellent but we are dissappointed to hear they have moved away again.

Visited August 2013
London
“An object lesson in how to piss off customers”
Reviewed 2 September 2013

Three days ago I phoned to book for their Sunday Buffet. I was advised to book as they said they got busy. When we arrived the place was almost deserted and we were told the buffet was cancelled. I asked why and the waitress apologised and said she did not know why and that the owner was in London and had phoned the chef and told him to cancel it.

This restaurant had been closed for a year or more and had only recently reopened. This sort of cavalier and offhand attitude would be bad enough if inflicted on holiday makers but the season's just about over and they are now going to have to rely mainly on local resident business to survive. Word of mouth reports get round quickly on the island. They have now lost this resident's business for good and I would not be surprised to see it close again.

I have eaten here before and the food is acceptible but not memorable.

• Visited September 2013
Northampton, United Kingdom
“Good food”
Reviewed 31 August 2013

Very nice food however we did have to change our cutlery as it was not clean and our bill was wrong but the waitresses sorted everything quickly and the quality of the food made up for it.

Visited August 2013