All reviews black pudding stack beauty treatments the perfect host isle of wight homemade jams nothing is too much trouble red squirrels on arrival breakfast menu full english hotel owner an excellent place to stay breakfast room hot tub stayed for two nights comfortable bed pot of tea
Reviewed 6 July 2007

What can I say that has not already been said. Beautiful room,beautiful food and most of all the service. This hotel excells in hospitality, nothing is too much trouble. James is the perfect host. I would highly recomend for comfort, and location. We will definately be going back.

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 18 June 2007

As a businessman I regularily have to stay away from home and I have to say that staying at the Foxhills Hotel was an absolute pleasure.

What made the Foxhills so different to other hotels was the level of service offered, nothing was too much trouble!!

On my first day I had to be at work early, in other hotels I would of had to forsake breakfast, but my host had no hesitation in offering a time for breakfast that suited me.

My stay on this occasion was for business, but I would have no hesitation in staying there again on business or on pleasure. In fact I am just about to book a few more days there.

Well Done Foxhills

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled on business
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 16 June 2007

• Stayed: June 2007, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 31 May 2007

• Stayed: May 2007, travelled as a couple
    • Check-in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed 29 May 2007