How many places have you stayed that state they are dog friendly and when you get there they are far from it? Not the Heatherleigh, it is everything advertised and more, this has to be the most welcoming, friendly and accomodating B & B in the whole of the UK. The rooms were exceptionally clean, a breakfast to die for and the owners Mary and Kim couldn't do enough for us. Our two Miniature Schnauzers, Harry and Mollie soon made themselves at home and learn very quickly where to go for cuddles.
If you are looking for a B & B that has large, spacious rooms with all facilities, loves happy people and dogs look no further. Nothing was too much trouble, if you required anything that was not in the room all you have to do was ask and it appears!! We all felt very loved. Thank you Mary, Kim and Daisy. We will see you in 2013 x x
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian 6 bedroom Bed and Breakfast situated on the cliff top within easy access to shops, resturants, public houses and the Old Village and beach. Children over six years only and children over fourteen years charged as adults.Garden for the use of guests and parking at the side of the Heatherleigh.Dogs very welcome on application at £5per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, TripOnline SA, Booking.com, LateRooms, Ebookers, 5viajes2012 S.L., Evoline ltd and Cancelon so you can book your Heatherleigh Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heatherleigh Hotel Shanklin
- Heatherleigh Bed And Breakfast Shanklin, Isle Of Wight