We chose this B & B because of the great reviews and very dog friendly. it did not disappoint. A very jolly welcome from Mary,, most informative of all the island has to offer. Our family room was spotless and provided a secluded bedroom area for our 11 year old, her T.v. did not work but was promptly replaced by another.
The breakfasts were amaazing, all freshly cooked to order and as much toast and coffee as you like.
The location is just perfect, everything within walking distance of Shanklin.
Cant wait to go back, thank you Mary and Family for a most enjoyable stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Victorian 6 bedroom Bed and Breakfast situated on the cliff top within easy access to shops, resturants, public houses and the Old Village and beach. Children over six years only and children over fourteen years charged as adults.Garden for the use of guests and parking at the side of the Heatherleigh.Dogs very welcome on application at £5per night. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo, Hotels.com, Book Direct Rooms and Agoda so you can book your Heatherleigh Bed and Breakfast reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Heatherleigh Hotel Shanklin
- Heatherleigh Bed And Breakfast Shanklin, Isle Of Wight