I have stayed here twice in the past week! My first stay was with my parents and son and I took my husband back a week later.
The location is fabulous, the owners and staff are so friendly, the hotel is spotlessly clean and the breakfast is beautiful.
The family room with the balcony is worth the extra pennies.
In the evening we walked down to the Fishermans cottage for dinner and back up through the chine.
Thank you Dave and Ann - we will definetely come back and hopefully be able to stay for a bit longer next time.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havelock was originally built as a gentleman's residence and over the years has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a mixture of 22 superb bedrooms & family suites, 10 of our rooms also have sea views. Set in attractive gardens, near to the sea and with its own Mediterranean style heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September), we offer the ideal location to relax and unwind in friendly and comfortable surroundings at outstanding value. Open mid-March - November annually. Guest bar/lounge. Free WiFi available most rooms and bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havelock Hotel Shanklin
- The Havelock Shanklin, Isle Of Wight