Very nice and fresh hotel. Friendly greeting on arrival, quick booking in and shown to our rooms. rooms of high standard and equipped with all requirements. Brilliant shower. Our room didn't have sea view through window but a nice walk out patio with a good view and sun trap. Being with a group it was good to have a large and spacious lounge to meet in. Easy walk to town centre and a cliff top walk with a lift down on to beach, well positioned. Breakfast is to die for, very good selection including scrambled egg on toast with smoked salmon and a full English all with local produce. Brilliant hotel and we are looking forward to returning for another visit a.s.a.p
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havelock was originally built as a gentleman's residence and over the years has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a mixture of 22 superb bedrooms & family suites, 10 of our rooms also have sea views. Set in attractive gardens, near to the sea and with its own Mediterranean style heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September), we offer the ideal location to relax and unwind in friendly and comfortable surroundings at outstanding value. Open mid-March - November annually. Guest bar/lounge. Free WiFi available most rooms and bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA and LateRooms so you can book your The Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havelock Hotel Shanklin
- The Havelock Shanklin, Isle Of Wight