We stayed for four nights and had such a great time! Its situated in the perfect area, walk down the road to the stunning beach- in reach of all the best restraunts and shops. The Old village is literally round the corner and is picturesque. The rooms are modenly furnished and the pool brilliant! We had such a great time and would definatly go back-and planning too! The owners are very friendly and there to help and make suggestions of the best places in town, but it was the breakfast waitresses that became friends.We were sad to say goodbye to Ann & Sue because me made such good friends in them. Definatly want to return to shanklin!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havelock was originally built as a gentleman's residence and over the years has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a mixture of 22 superb bedrooms & family suites, 10 of our rooms also have sea views. Set in attractive gardens, near to the sea and with its own Mediterranean style heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September), we offer the ideal location to relax and unwind in friendly and comfortable surroundings at outstanding value. Open mid-March - November annually. Guest bar/lounge. Free WiFi available most rooms and bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Priceline and SpeedyBooker.com so you can book your The Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havelock Hotel Shanklin
- The Havelock Shanklin, Isle Of Wight