This was our second visit this time with parents.
Again a great stay - rooms comfortable, breakfast great and all very friendly. The location is ideal for both beach and the town with many places to eat and drink within a few minutes walk
We will be returning
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Havelock was originally built as a gentleman's residence and over the years has been sympathetically renovated and extended to provide a mixture of 22 superb bedrooms & family suites, 10 of our rooms also have sea views. Set in attractive gardens, near to the sea and with its own Mediterranean style heated outdoor swimming pool (open mid-May to mid-September), we offer the ideal location to relax and unwind in friendly and comfortable surroundings at outstanding value. Open mid-March - November annually. Guest bar/lounge. Free WiFi available most rooms and bar/lounge area. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Expedia, Ebookers and LateRooms so you can book your The Havelock reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Havelock Hotel Shanklin
- The Havelock Shanklin, Isle Of Wight