“Fabulous evening meal!”

Cuisines: Mediterranean
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 14 April 2024

Delicious food and wine at this super friendly restaurant. Sea bass was excellent, service first-rate and the red wine fantastic. Highly recommended.

Date of visit: April 2024

Reviewed 14 April 2024 via mobile

Smashing Food. Cosy friendly atmosphere.
We came for the day to Ventnor (live on the island in Seaview). Happened upon this great little gem on the High St. Dita welcomed us, and we took a table for 2. Water and drinks served quickly and our brunches soon after. Happy to swap a poached egg for a Mushroom for me. He had the Crab Rarebit on Sourdough. I had the smoked salmon. Both delicious. You know that "I could eat that again, right this minute 😋 " felling as soon as you empty your plate . We left full and happy.
Great place. Highly recommend to book, or if you see a table free, just go in.

Date of visit: April 2024
Reviewed 30 March 2024 via mobile

We love eating here - Dita is always friendly and welcoming, food is delicious and good coffee. My favourite is the vegetarian breakfast but Shaksuka is also great!

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 8 March 2024

I visit Dita at her Cantina restaurant for both brunch and evening meals. My partner, friends, and I love the friendly atmosphere, delicious cocktails and fresh food! We/I will continue to recommend and return to anyone staying in or passing through Ventnor.

Date of visit: March 2024
Reviewed 25 February 2024 via mobile

A must have for your itinerary!

Love Cantina - I first came here with my partner in October and had such a warm welcome and delicious food that I knew I just had to come back on my next visit. I’ve only been here for a few days and visited Cantina twice! First visit I just had to have the banana bread breakfast (I love how a dessert has been described as breakfast - right up my street 😂). Today I went for the full English (which would normally be something I’d steer away from as too greasy) and it too was delicious, high quality produce - with delicious beans and sourdough bread. The food is amazing, but it’s the lovely staff and overall ambience of the venue that really make it. I also got lots of advice regarding running/walking routes - always great to get helpful, local knowledge.

Wasn’t eavesdropping, but I did hear the couple next to me ask what was in their Bloody Mary as it was like nothing they had ever tasted before and it was amazing. She explained how it’s her favourite drink and she experimented to find the perfect recipe! Everything here is made with love!

I’ve seen lots of places close in Ventnor - Cantina, please never close!

And… with just 2 members of staff and the place runs like clockwork!

Date of visit: February 2024