“Good coffee but soooooo.... slow”
Review of At Sarah's House - CLOSED

At Sarah's House
Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went for coffee and to buy bread. The coffee and scones were very good but the service was terrible. From order to service took nearly 20 minutes. The bread we bought was lovely. Please do some staff training.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Local resident who on occasion decide a coffee & cake is needed before heading back home. Cakes are delicious and the coffee is good. Unfortunately each time I have found waiting for things to arrive to your table together and in a reasonable time a bit disappointing. You get the feeling staff are not quite on top of it. Not organised.texting on mobile or chatting about who's doing what. Shame because it's a nice place if you are not in a hurry!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I've made a special trip on more than one occasion ALL THE WAY FROM BINSTEAD! ( islanders will get this sarcasm) I love everything in the shop and have purchased many things for our new home as I love garden trading and east of India. I used to live in Ventnor and love it there.

The cafe is a beautiful addition. I don't have a sweet tooth but the cheese scones and savoury pastries are delicious! On our most recent morning visit we saw some very interesting looking sandwiches coming through along with amazing baking smells.

I would be interested know if Sarah's home is a stunning as her 'house' ;-)

2  Thank kathiow
Reviewed 16 March 2014

Freshly baked produce served with charm in a sweet café with fresh flowers on each table. What else would you want?
We bought a family Victoria Sponge and made friends by sharing it!

1  Thank InesCheshire
Reviewed 26 January 2014

What lovely freshly made cakes and great coffee .
my only choice for tea and cake in ventnor.
What was also great is there is an amazing what I would discribe as a life style shop ,next door,
retailing gorgeous things for your home and kids ect,wonderful .

2  Thank Diva1910