“Cheesy cheese scones!”
Review of At Sarah's House - CLOSED

At Sarah's House
Reviewed 22 July 2014

A great place to have a coffee and one of the best cheese scones we have tasted.
Only popped in to buy a loaf of bread!

There are newer reviews for At Sarah's House

Reviewed 7 July 2014 via mobile

I have had numerous cakes from here with work/friends & family and they are by far the yummiest cakes I have had! (Especially the cupcakes)

Reviewed 2 June 2014

Went for coffee and to buy bread. The coffee and scones were very good but the service was terrible. From order to service took nearly 20 minutes. The bread we bought was lovely. Please do some staff training.

Reviewed 28 May 2014 via mobile

Local resident who on occasion decide a coffee & cake is needed before heading back home. Cakes are delicious and the coffee is good. Unfortunately each time I have found waiting for things to arrive to your table together and in a reasonable time a bit disappointing. You get the feeling staff are not quite on top of it. Not organised.texting on mobile or chatting about who's doing what. Shame because it's a nice place if you are not in a hurry!

Reviewed 3 April 2014 via mobile

I've made a special trip on more than one occasion ALL THE WAY FROM BINSTEAD! ( islanders will get this sarcasm) I love everything in the shop and have purchased many things for our new home as I love garden trading and east of India. I used to live in Ventnor and love it there.

The cafe is a beautiful addition. I don't have a sweet tooth but the cheese scones and savoury pastries are delicious! On our most recent morning visit we saw some very interesting looking sandwiches coming through along with amazing baking smells.

I would be interested know if Sarah's home is a stunning as her 'house' ;-)

2  Thank kathiow