We visited the Hambrough in early March for a short weekend break and enjoyed a stunning meal and sumptous breakfasts at The Hambrough. During our weekend stay, we also visited The Pond Cafe and were extremely impressed. Ventnor is a fantastic location - we enjoyed a coastal walk to the beautiful Steephill Cove and Botanic Gardens and a short car journey to the Garlic farm to stock up on delicious products to take home. All in all, a wonderful short break - I would thoroughly recommend The Hambrough to anyone looking for a relaxing weekend away during which you will enjoy sumptuous food in beautiful surroundings!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Odigeo, Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight