My husband and I have just returned from a two day break and stayed at The Hamborough in Ventnor. It is a wonderful hotel with a superb staff team who make sure your stay is nothing short of excellent. The rooms are wonderfully relaxing and we stayed in a large room with a balcony overlooking the sea. The food is excellently prepared and cooked by Robert Thompson and menus are exquisite. I recommend this hotel highly but if there was a downside I would say finding a parking space on arrival but hey the whole experience of staying at the Hamborough more than makes up for that! We would definitely re-visit this lovely boutique hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight