Just returned from weekend anniversary stay ..... Blessed with the weather..stayed in room 1, with fab views of the sea to wake up to. Had dinner on the Saturday night and was lovely. Everything is freshly prepared also good breakfasts..
The staff are friendly and very helpful also. Just feel a little more attention to detail is needed for the prices charged. We have eaten in many Michelin star restaurants including the 3 stars
over the years... Would say for food and service more...'fine dining' then Michelin star! On saying this we would return again when the additional hotel is completed in the future...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight