We recently stayed in the Hambrough for one night. We stayed on the top floor, and our room had a beautiful sea view. Room was one of the nicest I've ever stayed in - very tastefully decorated, sizeable and comfortable with a settee in front of the window to enjoy the view. Bathroom excellent with a free standing bath. Staff at check in and departure very friendly and helpful. Unfortunately, restaurant was closed the night we stayed (it was a Sunday and we knew this in advance) but would love to have eaten there. Had breakfast in our room in the morning, which, again, was excellent. Can't recommend the Hambrough enough - we shall definitely return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight