Had booked online as we had heard that the food was great.We arrived in the first glorious weekend of the year,not a cloud in the sky,but were saddened to find out on arrival that the restaurant was full. A tip to anyone thinking of visiting this hotel,ring them to book dinner.
However every thing else about the hotel was a delight.The staff were excellent even to advising us of a Bistro round the corner where we had a very good dinner.The rooms (7 in all) were clean & spacious,there is T.V.,wi-fi,mini fridge ,tea & a real coffee machine. Also a very comfortable bed.Breakfast made up some part of our disappointment of not having dinner there.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight