Beautiful boutique property with excellent sea view. Rooms were large and tastefully furnished, and room 4 had a great sea view from both bedroom and the bath in the bathroom. Staff where friendly and welcoming and breakfast was excellent . Unfortunately for us we stayed during Ventnor Fringe and carnival weekend which would be great if you wanted to be out all night enjoying the party, not so great if you wanted some sleep. The noise from the esplanade seemed to amplify, and the traditional sash windows didn't do a very good job of keeping the disco beats out! Not the hotels fault but do your homework if you want a quiet night.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight