When we arrived at this charming small hotel, (stunning views!) I discovered I forgot my toothbrush and coffee-mate (I'm dairy intolerant). I explained this to reception, and they immediately sent someone out to get me these things. From then on, the chef (without my asking) accommodated my dairy intolerance for all my meals. Although I don't think there was room service per se, you have the option of breakfast in your room, which was excellent. No parking lot, but staff are willing to move their own cars around to accommodate you.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight