We really loved this hotel and our stay. We were upgraded to room 4 which had a beautiful sea view from the huge bath tub. The hotel was to a very high standard, very clean room, comfy bed, nice furnishings.
We also enjoyed a superb meal. We chose the tasting menu with recommended wines. We couldn't fault anything. We were totally stuffed and a bit drunk, but very happy when we went to bed.
Breakfast was to the same high standard as you would expect.
We will definitely be returning!
Thank you Robert and Diane.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sitting high above the fishing harbour in Ventnor, The Hambrough (AA 5 Star Accommodation) offers accommodation by the sea on the southern tip of the Isle of Wight. All but one of our seven spacious bedrooms has magnificent views of the sea and our award winning breakfasts are legendary. Although our restaurant is closed for the time being our bar is open where we are serving delicious afternoon and cream teas. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your The Hambrough reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- The Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Hotel Ventnor
- Hambrough Ventnor
- The Hambrough Ventnor, Isle Of Wight