“Superb!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
“Superb!!”
Reviewed 25 April 2014

I have been to the Red Chilli a lot of times, I have tried most of the menu and each time I have received fantastic service, the food is well..... OMG, amazing. I live in Essex and nothing can come close!! The price is very reasonable for the quality you receive. 5 stars. Can't wait for my next visit.

4 Thank coops220
Lila M, Manager at Red Chilli, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
It's great to hear that you prefer our food to that which you get in Essex it's a shame we don't have a restaurant there for you :) Thankyou for your lovely review, I'm glad you enjoyed it so much.

Daventry, United Kingdom
“Small but EXCELLENT FOOD”
Reviewed 22 April 2014 via mobile

While visiting the Isle of Wight for the weekend, we looked inside this restaurant while passing, it is small so you need to book but the food is excellent, it was sooo busy but the service was excellent too.

3 Thank mrselphillips
Lila M, Manager at Red Chilli, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Im glad to hear that you enjoyed your meal with us and that service was good, we try our best to keep all of our customers happy so it's nice to know that we are successful in doing so. Thankyou very much for such kind comments :)
“Lovely Indian restaurant”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

Visited this restaurant recently with my wife and had great experience. I think one of the previous reviewers must have a vendetta against this place as their horrid remarks were totally unfounded. We both had exceptional meals and the friendliness of the owners and staff made it a very enjoyable evening. We have visited many Indian restaurants over the years and we have to say that this one was certainly up there with the others. We will certainly re-visit this place again.

5 Thank kevkpr
Lila M, Manager at Red Chilli, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
I'm great to hear you enjoyed your meal with us and will be returning. Thankyou for such a lovely review :)
We look forward to seeing you again sometime soon.
Ryde, United Kingdom
“We will definitely return to the Red Chilli”
Reviewed 20 April 2014

We visited the Red Chilli a few days ago and will definitely return. They have a large menu to choose from and the staff were very attentive and extremely friendly. The food was amazing,we had starters and main courses and all the dishes were extremely tasty and very good portion sizes. It is run by a young couple who were so lovely, they obviously had a great passion and pride for the restaurant. We will be visiting again very soon and will definitely recommend to all of our family and friends. We hope to see you soon Red Chilli.

5 Thank mazzy14
Lila M, Manager at Red Chilli, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
I'm glad you enjoyed all aspects of your visit, we try our very best to satisfy our customers so it's really nice to see that our efforts are appreciated,
Thankyou for your lovely review :)
“Amazing curry!!!!!”
Reviewed 26 March 2014 via mobile

I went to the red chilli with my mum & brother on a wet February evening, because we thought "it would be rude not to try the place"
We weren't able to have a beer(because no liquor licsence), we could have taken our own, but we didn't know. However, the food is amazing, the chefs know how to use the spices to their full potential to get the best flavors. Well worth a visit!! if you like curry, you'll love it!!

3 Thank Chris I
Lila M, Manager at Red Chilli, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thankyou for your kind review. I'm sorry that you didn't know it was BYOB, unfortunately we don't have a licence just yet but we should have one very soon. However, I'm really glad you enjoyed the food and hopefully next time you'll be able to wash it down with a nice cold beer :)