We used trip advisor to help us make a decision on where to stay & were not disappointed. Bob & Esme were really friendly & helpful. The rooms were great (room 7 has a fantastic sea view from 2 windows & a huge 4 poster bed as well as all the normal conveniences) Breakfast was delicious and there are plenty of good restaurants within easy walking.
We have no hesitation in recommending to others & if you like walking - the walk along to Shanklin is great (Bob will give you all the info you need)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline and Odigeo so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight