On arrival Esme and Bob gave us a very warm welcome and their friendliness during our stay made us feel very much at home. St Augustines Villa is a fascinating building with lots of interest. There is a super view from the breakfast conservatory . It was lovely to watch the fishing boats come in each morning as we relaxed over an excellent breakfast I had travelled with two friends who had a superior double room with a fabulous sea view, I had a doule room adjoining which was great, everything very clean and kept well. The location was superb!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Odigeo and Priceline so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight