We recently spent three nights at the St Augustine Villa. We selected it from Tripadvisor and were not disappointed.
The location is fantastic at the base of Ventnor township and on the sea front.
We had a large, nicely furnished room with great facilities (TV, en-suite, tea/coffee making facilities) on the first floor and with and a great ocean view.
The breakfasts were excellent.
The hotel is within easy walking distance (first up a very steep hill, then its a breeze) to the township and also beach-front restaurants. Limited parking is available at the hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight