Stayed at the St Augustine Villa and experienced the extremes of the Isle Of Wight weather! Yes, this is more expensive accommodation, but the location halfway down the hill to the Esplanade is fab. We had a sea view from our room. The room was of a medium size with lots of features. Yes, there is no solely guest lounge. The room had a small tv and shower only ensuite. Breakfast was in the conservatory, the kippers were good and breakfast number 1 with extras set me up for the day. Please note there is wifi which works fine. There is limited car parking on site, but they state this on the website.
The Spyglass pub is a short walk away. Plus, their are other places in Ventnor to eat, though take your own wine to the Indian Restaurant as they don't have a drinks licence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com and Agoda so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight