we stayed for 3 nights in this perfectly positioned B and B. Esme and Bon were very welcoming and friendly and there was lots of information available on things to do for those not familiar with the area. The room had wonderful views across the Haven and beachfront and was extremely comfortably furnished . The 4 poster bed ensured a restful sleep and the sounds of the waves made it even better. The breakfasts were excellent , particularly the fresh fruit salad and excellent coffee. We hope to return next time we are visiting family in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Odigeo, Agoda and Priceline so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight