We stayed at the St Augustine Villa for 9 nights in August– Although the weather was not good there is plenty to do and see in and around Ventnor. There is a very good bus service that covers the entire island and most days we left the car in the car park.
We booked the double superior room – it is tastefully furnished and you can lie in the wonderfully comfortable bed and watch the sea. The bathroom/ dressing room is huge. The hotel is spotlessly clean and is a home from home.
The breakfasts were outstanding. Esmie and Bob were always on hand to offer advise and were charming hosts.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight