My wife and I stayed at the Harbour View ( St Augustine Villa ) for a week. We found the owners , Bob & Esme friendly and helpful without being intrusive. Our room had a super sea view and , as the weather wasn't great it was always a pleasure to return , sit in an arm chair and enjoy the view. Breakfast was good and set us up for the day. Though our room was large with a lovely kingsize bed, the bathroom wasn't huge but that's the way we would prefer as we don't go on holiday to spend large amounts of time in the bathroom. In summary St Augustine provided all we wanted and its position is superb.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Dating from 1843, St.Augustine Villa (Harbour View Hotel) is a fine Victorian Villa, full of great character and charm and character, occupying an unrivalled position on Ventnor Esplanade. "Probably one of the most photographed buildings on the island due to its stunning sea view location." We specialize in luxury B&B only. Town and excellent restaurants are within easy walking distance. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Agoda and Odigeo so you can book your St. Augustine Villa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- St. Augustine Villa Hotel Ventnor
- Harbour View Ventnor
- St. Augustine Villa Ventnor, Isle Of Wight