“Exceptional service & ice cream”
Review of Crave Ice Cream

Crave Ice Cream
Ranked #1 of 3 Dessert in Ventnor
Price range: £2 - £10
Description: Twenty four ever changing imaginative flavours of scooped ice cream. Made on the premises daily. Many of our ice creams are gluten free and Vegan/dairy free ice creams are always available, up to four flavours daily, suitable for lactose intolerants, vegetarians and vegans. Coffee, tea, cold drinks and thick shakes too
Reviewed 26 April 2024

An absolutely fabulous and long awaited visit to Craves. When we have visited in the past few years it's been out of season.
So worth the wait!! The lovely young blonde lady served us and had plenty of spoons to offer tastings! I made an enquiry about my egg intolerance and she immediately knew which ice creams to avoid and offered special scoops to avoid any cross contamination!!! I went for my first tasting of the rhubarb ripple and paired with a salted caramel. Exceptional service & ice cream - thank you

Date of visit: April 2024
Tracy Holbrook, Owner at Crave Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2024

What can we say?
Thank you so much, that’s brilliant to hear!
I shall pass your feedback on to our colleagues

Reviewed 11 April 2024

Wonderful ice cream and so fabulous when helping with our son’s allergies. Awesome people and awesome ice cream 100% come here!

Date of visit: April 2024
Tracy Holbrook, Owner at Crave Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 13 April 2024

We love to make sure that everyone can enjoy an ice cream with us!

Reviewed 7 April 2024

OMG! The ice cream is just amazing! Different choices of flavours - none of the bog standard ones. It was a very difficult to choose which ones to have!
The staff are lovely and very very helpful. Don't get tired with the any amount of tasters you ask of them!
Go earlier in the day or you might miss out on the more popular flavours as they can run out!
On the last day, we had ice cream for breakfast as we didn't want to miss out on any opportunity of having their ice-cream!

Date of visit: April 2024
Tracy Holbrook, Owner at Crave Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 7 April 2024

Thank you so much, both for your super review and your many visits, it was a pleasure meeting you all!

Reviewed 1 April 2024 via mobile

Wow our favourite ice cream shop on the island we look forward to visiting them several times on our visit to the island
Very good value for money plenty of choices very friendly staff who make u welcome a must visit

Date of visit: April 2024

That’s so lovely to hear.
Thank you very much!

Reviewed 4 November 2023 via mobile

I visited my boyfriend on the IOW for a week in late October and specifically went to this ice cream shop in Ventnor as they had so many unusual flavours on offer. My boyfriend is a type one diabetic, so he couldn't have anything, but he wasn't too worried about me having some, which was very sweet of him. I didn't opt for any unusual flavours or combination of scoops on this occasion, but went for plain and simple mint choc chip, as I love minty things! Very nice ice cream, and the guy who served me was very generous with his scoop portions, which I appreciate. I can't stand paying a lot for ice cream and then receiving so little in terms of how much ice cream you get per scoop! When I visit my boyfriend again in 2024, I would definitely wish to come here during the summer and come back here to try more flavours.

Date of visit: October 2023
Tracy Holbrook, Owner at Crave Ice Cream, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2023

Thank you very much, that’s great to hear!
If you would like to contact us before you return we can make some zero sugar ice cream for him, we need just a little notice