“Best fish in Isle of Man”

Tanroagan Seafood Restaurant
Ranked #9 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Price range: US$26 - US$72
Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine, Special Occasion Dining, Business meetings, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Family owned Seafood restaurant for over 10 years in the heart of Douglas just off North Quay. Tanroagan's dining room boasts an open plan kitchen giving diners a great view of the chefs at work. Our a la carte menu and black board specials offer guests a delicious choice of seafood as well as meaty options with a strong emphasis on local Manx produce. You can book online via our website or facebook page. We look forward to welcoming you soon.
Reviewed 7 August 2014

I love this little place , delicious, fresh, the best!!
If you like fish this is the place to go, have been on numerous occasions never disappointed alway a pleasure small and Intimate with fab food .

Reviewed 5 August 2014

I have heard and read about the Tanroagan Seafood Restaurant.
I am not one to eat out much.
"If I can make it, Why pay someone else to do it"
I love my seafood being from South Africa.
Had some cash to spare and treated myself and the girlfriend to a meal.
All I can say is: Thank you for the Great meal we both enjoyed it and was a Great experience.
Great Food and Great Time.
We will be back soon

Reviewed 5 August 2014

This is a small bistro type eaterie specialising in seafood but with other options.
The atmosphere is friendly and you can see your food being cooked from your table,prices are what you would expect for great quality seafood.

One thing to watch for,we asked for sparkling water without looking at the drinks list and were served the most expensive,our fault I guess.

Try out Tanrogan you will enjoy it.

Reviewed 31 July 2014 via mobile

Crab toasties & twice baked soufflé to start, Lobster Thermidor mains. Exquisite on all counts. Service excellent without being overbearing, food exceptional. A nice pinotage with a great limoncello to finish. Comparative seafood to Cannes at half the price, a must if in IOM!

Reviewed 30 July 2014

Splashed out on this place as it came recommended. Starter ok and good size, fish fingers stodgy and barely cooked through most endive item on the menu was lobster which was totally overdone and the garlic butter was burnt. Service ok, nothing special and the building is just an oblong purpose built multi function build. All in all very expensive for what we got, wouldn't go back.

2  Thank Fromhome1