“Excellent”

Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch, Reservations
Laxey, United Kingdom
“Excellent”
Reviewed 26 July 2014

Huge menu and huge portions. Also food was lovely. Very fast service and nice atmosphere. A great family restaurant.

• Visited July 2014

Dundee, United Kingdom
“Authentic”
Reviewed 7 July 2014

I really could not recommend this restaurant highly enough.

I ate here a couple of times during TT 2014 after a tip of from a neighbouring holidaymaker.

I really have to say that this is the closest a restaurant outside of Italy has come to the sort of cuisine I enjoyed whilst travelling across Italy last year.

Lots of lovely fish and pasta dishes and the pizzas are to die for.

A must visit. I will definitely be back the next time I am in Douglas.

Visited June 2014
Wakefield, United Kingdom
“Great food in a lovely setting”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

It had been a few years since I'd eaten here (I used to be able to eat pizza etc.but developed a wheat intolerance), but I dropped in on spec with a friend and was delighted to see that the surroundings were still very pleasant. The lady who served us was extremely friendly, and checked with the kitchen re: my intolerance. I had the Misto di Peche (Mixed Fish) and it was absolutely delicious. All in all, this was a hugely enjoyable experience.

• Visited June 2014
Sedgefield, United Kingdom
“Good value”
Reviewed 19 June 2014 via mobile

Ate here twice on a recent visit to the Island . Good food well served by attentive staff at reasonable prices. Very large menu so take a while to decide

Visited June 2014
London, United Kingdom
“The worst end to a lovely holiday.”
Reviewed 9 June 2014

WARNING this restaurant serves FROZEN Lobster ravioli and threatens to ring the police when confronted about the unacceptable quality of food!! We received our starters frizby style, I am surprised they didn't offer us hard hats on arrival! Duck breast that could have easily been mistaken for a leather wallet, causing instantaneous bowel movements! The list goes on regarding poor food quality!! And as for service, slobbish waiter picking his nose just before serving us, aggressive and obnoxious head waitress! And manager who adamantly refused to accept any criticism in his poor functioning establishment.... Needless to say we will not be returning!! Mistakes can happen but no paying customer deserves to be treated as disrespectfully as we did! Also MASSIVELY overpriced! I never usually complain but in this case felt no alternative.

• Visited May 2014