“Brilliant takeaway service.”

Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Douglas, United Kingdom
“Brilliant takeaway service.”
Reviewed 13 August 2014

On occasion my husband and I visit the taste of India and find it always a pleasant experience. The staff always make a fuss of you and the food is very good.
Recently we have been trying out their takeaway delivery service and are very impressed with the quality. We would not even consider getting a takeaway from anywhere else as it could not possibly compare.
Keep up the good work Taste of India!

• Visited August 2014

east anglia
“Great food and great service”
Reviewed 3 July 2014

After a hard day exploring the Island decided to get a take out - telephoned order thro' and 40 minutes later a hot delicious Butter Chicken, Chilli Chicken and Tikka Marsala delivered to the door - excellent food, generous portions and excellent service

Wakefield, United Kingdom
“A very pleasant meal”
Reviewed 24 June 2014

I should first of all mention that I'm not normally a huge fan of Indian cuisine. I went along with a friend, though, and enjoyed my evening very much. I plumped for an Onion Bhaji starter (very nice), with Prawn Bhuna for my main course. It was a little spicier than I'm used to, but was very tasty. The surroundings were very pleasant, the service was good and the owner was extremely polite and friendly. All in all, I can't fault the place at all.

Portsmouth, United Kingdom
“TTweek”
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

Having found a table in a busy, well decorated, clean upstairs restaurant. We ordered from a extensive menu.
The food was quick and freshly cooked, good value.
Great atmosphere
Chatting to the waiter as we paid, he explained about costs to bring in catering supplies from mainland... Nice chap and an asset to the restaurant

Visited June 2014
Fleetwood, United Kingdom
“first time visit”
Reviewed 8 June 2014

decided to go for an Indian after we went to the races on the isle of Mann it was a Friday after the senior TT races was not overall impressed at at all the stairs were a pain in the butt lol and the smell of the fresh spices you coud smell straight away lol nice very welcoming i thought that the amount of money we paid for the food and what we got was not worth the money at all i thought it was rather expensive all we had was 6 poppadoms plain rice pilau rice 2 nan breads 1 korma i starter for 2
1 Kassandra and 1 rogan josh and 4 bottles of cobra i would of thought the poppadoms would of been free while we waited for our fresh food to arrive like in most places £68 for 3 small meals rather expensive for me if i came to this beautiful island again i would not visit this place again. to be honest i did not enjoy this resturant i could not wait to get outside and have some air very close together with seating

1 Thank imzardi