“Unbeatable service!”

Price range: US$7 - US$33
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly, Groups
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Description: TT 2015 Opening Hours: Thursday 4th June to Thursday 11th June: 5:00pm to 11:30pm Friday 12th, Saturday 13th, Sunday 14th June: 5:00pm to 10:30pm
Reviewed 11 September 2013

Customer service is clearly very important here. They always make room for non-bookers like ourselves, are very child friendly & the management always try to make time to speak to you. Nothing is too much trouble & the food is excellent.

No wonder the tables are always full!

Reviewed 6 September 2013

This is a very unique restaurant in many ways, bordering on quirky; however this was yet another visit to the island and another excellent meal. The staff are very obliging and helpful. We have on times arrived just before the venue is to close for the evening and they have still been accommodating. The food is always nicely presented and very good. The fillet steak is fabulous.

Reviewed 30 August 2013

This is a lovely Italian restaurant in heart of Douglas.
We have eaten here loads of times, everything is fresh.
Try the garlic pizza bread as a starter its great.
We eat here this lunch time just my son and I.
Everything was good, I didn't eat my lasagne as it was nothot in the middle, I didn't make a fuss they asked me was itnot good and I said it was dry and cold in the centre, they took it off the bill.
This has not put me off coming here as it is normally very good and I am impressed how they handle something that has slipped the net.
Please try this restaurant it is lovely.

Reviewed 29 August 2013

Over the years this placed hasn't changed its tried and trusted formula in providing a wide tasty well priced menu that seems to satisfy everybody.Only wish the wine list were larger but those wines they do offer are good quality and excellent value for money.Chianti retails @ £18 a bottle

Have never had a bad meal here,its bright and breezy and service is second to none with cheeky humorous helpful well turned out Italians who know all they should about the meals they serving.

Restaurant is almost always full be it with couples,singletons or families.All are guaranteed a fine meal and a good night out.It is now an institution and a very popular venue for parties for young and less young alike.First class.

Reviewed 25 August 2013

5 of us went to eat on a busy Saturday night. We were told we would have a wait of 30-40 mins so had a drink upstairs while we waited. Fair enough as we had been told in advance. Took about 50 mins to be called to our table. We then sat for another 30 before main meal order was taken. It was nearly an hour before the mains arrived (pizza - 10 mins max to cook!). The table next to us also took an hour. The place was not even full, there were empty tables. One of them was the wrong order so had to be done again anyway. After eating we waited another 40 mins to have the plates cleared, and by then were well past waiting for a dessert course so I went to the counter, paid the bill and we left. If they would only manage the place properly they would turn twice as many covers and earn twice as much from each cover! Crazy. Far too long to wait for poor service and average food.