“Excellent!!”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Widnes, United Kingdom
“Excellent!!”
Reviewed 6 September 2011

During our recent family holiday to the island we stayed at the Sefton, The Itatian job was a jem of a find, much better than Sir Normans. The food was really good, the portion size is huge, and having two hungry teenagers this is a plus !! Very good value for money and we enjoyed the dining experience so much that we went nearly every night during our 9 night stay. We will difinitley be going back when we are next visiting the island!!!.

• Visited August 2011
2 Thank Lou3675

Colwyn Bay, United Kingdom
“Extremely good”
Reviewed 24 August 2011

Very good restaurant. Having previously been to La Piazza, this is a much better experience. Good quality food at good prices. A few slight minuses. 1 waitress (young/dark hair) treated us like an inconvenience and clearly objected to setting the table for us an hour before they were due to close. The Italian Waiter is an absolute star and took time to talk to me, again the waitress was chuntering to him.
The 2nd point was that they close very early. On the evening we were there they turned off the lights at 9pm. Apart from this, would definitely recommend and go again.

• Visited August 2011
1 Thank liamshelley
London
“Pleasant enough Italian Bistro”
Reviewed 14 August 2011

Slightly hidden from view by being located within a shopping centre, this is a nice enough Italian style bistro. Friendly service makes the experience above average although the food won't win and gourmet awards, it's acceptable enough.

1 Thank RegularTravellerMatt
Devon, United Kingdom
“So good, I went back the next day!”
Reviewed 11 August 2011

I visited the Italian Job on a spur of the moment decision. I was visiting family on the Island and love the choice of Italian cuisine in Douglas, with one restaurant being my favourite.
I saw the menu however and I was impressed.
I visited twice in the same week, once with family (including a young child) and once with a friend, I felt comfortable in both situations and the restaurant was very flexible.
The menu has plenty of choice but something to suit everyone and on both occasions I had the Ruspante Calzone, which was delicious and I can definitely say the best on the Island!
I tasted several of the pasta dishes which were all excellently seasoned and tasted delicious.
The waiting staff were all very friendly but did appear to be a little over stretched at times.
I would definitely recommend visiting (and trying the Ice Cream from next door).

• Visited July 2011