“Excellent”

Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Skipton
“Excellent”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

All we can say is excellent, service brilliant, food great. Top marks - so much have just been an off day for the other ladies. We have eaten in a number of places all over the world and the service and the friendliness of the staff was great. And to be honest value for money. when you come from the main land to the Isle of Man, seriously some of our establishments should even be allowed to open - congrats to the staff and the food at the establishment, we had a lovely evening.

• Visited May 2014
1 Thank Katharine M

Clare, United Kingdom
“a fine restaurant”
Reviewed 1 May 2014

The service could not have been bettered, and the food was very good. My only criticism was that they had no veal dishes on the menu, which seemed unusual for an Italian restaurant! apparently there is no demand for it.nonetheless we thoroughly enjoyed the meal!

Visited April 2014
Peel, United Kingdom
“Great Service”
Reviewed 30 April 2014

After I read the Trip Advisor about the bad comment of these customers, and being that that night I was next to the table, occupied by two ladies, I'm sorry but I go in the Italian Job Restaurant for a few years, I can't keep my mouth shut.

It's true that the quality of food is less in the last months, but sure the service of the staff is one of the best in the Isle of Man. In particular the service of that waiter, that I know have known for years.

All because if it is correct to be bad comment, is correct to say the truth.

I repeat, I was there, and I was listening.

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Tom C
Onchan, United Kingdom
“Beware, eat here at your peril!”
Reviewed 28 April 2014

This restaurant use to be great, sadly, yesterday, I took my visiting sister in law there for tea. We were both totally stunned at the service. The waiter was agrieved we only wanted 2 glasses of wine & not a carafe. I had to explain I was driving. I wanted one meal to be a small Chicken Ceasar Salad & was told I was NOT allowed, I had to have more. The waiter picked a side order off the menu to make it up, repeating it's the licence & law! He was told it was unwanted - I was ignored but billed for it. He refused point blank when I requested a spoonful of parmesan cheese stating I already have parmesan shavings on my plate. It was unbelievable. Very embarrassing after singing their praises & promoting this restaurant. I informed the waiter we were unhappy, & was told the same would happen at Jaks! I was booked to go back there on Tuesday evening for my grand daughters birthday, the party of 11 - 9 adults & 2 children we have now cancelled. Very sad how poor condescending staff can let a once thriving business down.

• Visited April 2014
9 Thank Trish C
Chichester, United Kingdom
“Best ice cream and coffee, friendly staff”
Reviewed 27 April 2014

Does what it says on the tin, in the cafe or the arcade very pleasant. great place, far and away better than the ghast;ly place the preceded it with the awful cut out bathing belle as its advertsing feature.

Visited April 2014