“H O R R I B L E”

Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations, Takeout
Reviewed 14 June 2014

Unfortunately, some of my friends want to still make party here . but it will be not for long.
A horrible food and a really bad service.
what's happened?
Something changed or something missing!
Better to do a kebab.

1  Thank Tom C

Reviewed 9 June 2014

Called in here late at night whilst on a trip to the TT with my wife. Food andf service were both excellent and sad that we did not get to go there again during out stay. We did try one night but the queue for tables was too long for the time we had.
I am no big fan of itallian food but both my wife and I enjoyed this a lot

Reviewed 8 June 2014 via mobile

I went here for a family reunion with cousins on my visit to the Isle of Man. I was told it was cheap and cheerful ! It is more than that.
Very affordable. Delicious food. The Tiramisu, my favourite dessert, was delicious.
The service was delightful, good humoured and even bordered on Café Théâtre. The waiters and waitresses bustled around this very busy restaurant giving a very efficient service as there were quite a few big tables that night. They laughed and joked and had time for everyone even picky customers like me who refused to let go of the olives.
The waiters were quite amused at my insistance on finishing everything put before me, food and drinks. I still had my delicious olives platter by the time I got to my dessert. I could not however finish the chicken calzone despite the plucky presentation in the form of a chicken ! I did get a doggy bag which I promptly forgot upon leaving.
I own and work in my own restaurant, I 'haven't not ever' written a totally bad review and I will only ever offer constructive suggestions directly to the management and or owners before writing a review on any site because like reading books why waste time on the ones you don't like. Believe me if a restaurant is bad they''ll go out of business and if you think they are bad and stay in business then that means that someone is happy with them, just not you!

I wholeheartedly recommend this restaurant for a lively evening, you will be entertained and eat and drink well at great prices for the Isle of Man.

I will be back.

Reviewed 1 June 2014 via mobile

We eat out alot and although we come to the TT every year,and love every minute, as foodies we sometimes bemoan the amount of good places to eat
We have eaten at the well known italian in douglas several times, but have always been little disappointed and rushed
However the Italian Job made us feel welcome and although there is a little wait for the food ( it is TT wk ) the food was fresh, delicious and authentic. We had to tell them how good it was. Can't reccomend it enough and look forward to visiting next year

Reviewed 29 May 2014

Pre theatre meal, at six pm. Busy , friendly enjoyable time. Staff pleasant , friendly welcoming, large party of 15 staff coped very well. Prompt attention, big menu plenty of choice, suggestions and specials .
I enjoyed Italian lamb cutlets, very good. Exellent atmosphere , price reasonable .

I thoroughly enjoyed my meal, company , and will return again. Plenty of space a large room, busy but didn't feel overcrowded. Theatre show was good too, exellent location with parking nearby.