“IOM Trike Tours”
Review of IOM Trike Tours

IOM Trike Tours
Ranked #3 of 12 Tours in Douglas
More attraction details
Owner description: Winner of the Isle of Man Tourism 'Best Attraction' award for 2011 and 2012.
Rotherham, United Kingdom
7 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 33 helpful votes
“IOM Trike Tours”
Reviewed 5 August 2014

This was a Christmas gift from our daughter and was well worth the money she spent. We would both do it again. All kit was provided and safety was a priority. The driver was "H" who supplied us with all the history of the TT races and pointed out all the landmarks the racers use to navigate the course. The commentary was via built in headphones in the helmets. We stopped various places round the course to see magnificent views. The day was sunny so this was excellent. We would recommend to anyone interested in the TT. We did the TT course but they have various options for you. Superb ride.

Visited July 2014
IOM_Trike_Tours, Manager at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, 7 August 2014
Thank you for your review, I'll pass your kind comments onto H. Our gift vouchers are an excellent present and we look forward to taking you on another tour in the future.

Chippenham, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“An Absolute Must”
Reviewed 3 August 2014

If you are are planning on a trip to the Isle of Man then this is one thing you really must do! My partner and I( a 65 years old rooster and a 60+ chick) booked the TT tour and had one of the most amazing experiences of our lives.Kitted out in helmets and bike gear we were taken on an exhilarating tour of the actual TT course and with a couple of stops to take in the views,a very interesting photo stop and an excellent commentary from our chauffeur "H" it really was one of life's Must do things. Whether you are a biker or not and irrelevant of what age you are, give yourself the treat of a lifetime. Thanks once again to "H" and Wendy.

Visited July 2014
IOM_Trike_Tours, Manager at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, 4 August 2014
Thanks for taking the time to write your review. We are please you enjoyed our experience so much and I'll pass your comments onto Wendy and H.
Evesham, United Kingdom
27 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 23 helpful votes
“Superb experience”
Reviewed 27 July 2014

Just got back from an hour and a half ride around the TT course. We were driven around on the trike; I still haven't wiped the big grin from my face. Great fun, very knowledgeable driver with a good commentary all the way round. We didn't hit the course speeds of over 200mph but did experience 'the air conditioning' as our driver, Dave, accelerated, still felt pretty damn fast perched on the back! Thoroughly recommend and will do it again.

Visited July 2014
IOM_Trike_Tours, Manager at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, 29 July 2014
Thank you for your review and recommendation. I hope you are still smiling and we look forward to seeing you again.
Ridgefield, Washington
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 21 helpful votes
“Better than I ever imagined!”
Reviewed 22 July 2014

So glad that we arranged to do this ride around the TT course . It was an incredible experience and a wonderful way to view the island. Wendy was such a help in planning the excursion. Dukey was our driver and he made the ride all that we would ever hope for. Thanks!----I'm 73 years old and have never been on a bike (or trike) before but it was not at all frightening, nor was I anxious after the first few minutes. The driver is very skilled and so knowledgable about the races and drivers.

Visited July 2014
IOM_Trike_Tours, Manager at IOM Trike Tours, responded to this review, 27 July 2014
Thank you for taking the time to submit your review. We aim to make both the booking and the tour as easy and as pleasant as possible so it is good to hear your comments.
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Great experience”
Reviewed 22 July 2014 via mobile

We were given a voucher to do this for Christmas and it was such a great afternoon. The sun was shining and we had a fantastic tour round the TT course. Our driver was H and he chatted all the way round telling us interesting tales. My family were out watching and he kindly stopped to allow us to say hello. I would definitely recommend this to anyone as a great way to see the Isle of Man and the TT course.

It sounds like you appreciated what a great gift our vouchers are. Thanks for your review and I'll pass your comments onto H. I hope he did stop talking a some point to let you get a word in edgeways!