“Exceeded expectations”
other travellers have booked this property
Galaxy granite work surface Dualit Toaster, Kettle & Expresso, Samsung Microwave, Oven & Hob Oodles of space with built in washer dryer and dishwasher Large  built in Fridge Freezer
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Enquiry
Excellent
Denby tableware and Schott Chrystal
Patio seating areas south facing
Bedroom / TV & digital radio silent night beds, silk quilt & Percale linen
25 ft open plan lounge & Kitchen , marble floors underfloor heating and air conditioning
Patio with seating & water feature, relax, read a book and sip a  glass of wine while the sun sets
Kitchen & Dining with Denby and Schott Chrystal glassware, Italian designed cutlery
BBQ / Patio Area
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Bingley
“Exceeded expectations”
Reviewed 12 August 2012 for a stay in August 2012
person found this review helpful

This apartment was wonderful. In terms of self-catering, I've stayed on caravan parks, so I was expecting to have to provide everything. However, on checking in, I found washing up liquid, soap, loo rolls, hand cream, milk, bottled water, and orange juice in the fridge, tea, coffee and sugar, and a bowl of fruit!

David, the owner, was extremely friendly on checking us in, even offering to take us shopping as we were travelling by public transport! There are leaflets in the apartment so you can get plenty of info on areas to visit.

As a very minor negative, the beds are very narrow as twins, although when they are together as a double I'm sure it's lovely. Also, it is a bit of a trek to the bus stops, and it's not on a very regular route, however it does say in the information that it's best to have your own transport to stay there so I was prepared for that.

The shower is wonderful, although I did miss having a bath at the end of a long day of walking!

All-in-all it is a wonderful apartment with everything that you need. I'd recommend it to all age groups although, unless you're a hiker, definitely take your own transport :-)

Bedding & mattresses Kitchen & utensils
Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The space in the apartment
Liked least: The walk to the bus stop, but that wasn't unexpected.
Travelling group: Young Children
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway People with disabilities
Older travelers
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Would you recommend the location of this property?
  • Was it a good value for the price paid?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
Derby

Travelling group: Spouse / significant other
Your age range 55-64
Traveller...
Rochford, United Kingdom
“Excellent Accomodation,we really enjoyed our stay.”
Reviewed 11 August 2011 for a stay in August 2011

Looking for special accomodation to celebrate my partners 60th birthday we were not disappointed. It was home from home,extremely comfortable with every convenience you could wish for.
The only one small problem we encountered was the noise from the appartment above us. We had been asked to keep the level of the TV to an acceptable level which was no problem but their bathroom must have been above our bedroom because we could hear every detail of what went on in that room.
Other than that we were extremely pleased with the accomodation which was extremely good value for money.

Travelling group: With Spouse/Partner
Your age range 50-64
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Friends getaway A romantic getaway
Older travelers Tourists
Luxury-minded travelers
ashford
Reviewed 21 July 2011 for a stay in July 2011

Travelling group: Solo traveler
Your age range 45-54
Would I recommend this holiday rental to my best friend?
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a holiday rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travellers
Set up your free listing