“Very nice indeed”

Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed 13 July 2014 via mobile

Fri nite booking for 3 @ 730

Good food but small portions for the price .

Excellent attentive staff who where fully versed in what chef was preping.

The pics speak for themselves

Reviewed 9 July 2014

I had a couple of meals in this restuarant and cannot complain about anything at all. Both times I arrived without a reservation and was found a table (the restaurant is small), and considering how soon it filled up, I felt quite lucky as each time it was busy. The service was second to none, with the team taking time to explain the menu and also changing dishes slightly to suit my palate. The food arrived quickly and was nicely presented and very tasty. All in all a very pleasant experience, and if you are in Douglas, I would definitely recommend a visit.

Reviewed 5 July 2014

We had a meal in the New Manila Douglas the 5th July the food was excellent and also the service
The restaurant seems very popular the only time we could get a table was early evening so it's advisable to book. We liked it so much we have booked again for tomorrow .

Reviewed 1 July 2014

Some of the best Thai food I have had, great service and a great atmosphere. The wife and I go as a treat to ourselves when we get chance. The service is welcoming, relaxed and friendly.
It is deffinately well worth a visit and we are both looking forward to our next opportunity to visit this great restaurant.

Reviewed 1 July 2014 via mobile

We have been to New Manila a couple of times now and every time we are impressed at the quality of the food and the fantastic service!