“Wonderful food and service.”
Review of Enzos Restaurant

Enzos Restaurant
Ranked #7 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Cuisines: Contemporary
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Reservations
Description: Enzos Restaurant. Douglas, Isle of Man. Modern, International Cuisine with an Italian twist! Open for lunch and dinner, Enzo's Restaurant offers modern international cuisine with an Italian twist... A Creative menu with a complimenting wine list and selection of specials. Enzo and the team welcome you into their cosy relaxed atmosphere at Bucks Road Douglas. Just call 622 653 to book your table. We look forward to seeing you at Enzo's Find us on Facebook & Follow us on Instagram
Reviewed 22 August 2014

Went for a meal with my husband for a pre 60th birthday meal and was very impressed food was second to none and the service was great,Front of house where very attentive and friendly which made for a very lovely evening will be going again without a doubt.My husband had the sea bass which was cooked perfectly and i had the pork belly with parsnip and apple puree ,vegetables and olive oil mash was delicious . The whole evening was very enjoyable and i highly recommend to anyone who wants a intimate meal for 2 or a friends or family night out with good food and service .

3  Thank lindaiom

Reviewed 29 May 2014

This is such a treat to eat here with fantastic seafood and olive oil mash potatoes and superb fillet steaks prepared to your liking. We have had many wonderful meals and celebrated birthdays and Christmas's in this intimate little restaurant. Highly recommended

5  Thank Chrizara
Reviewed 25 April 2014

We were recommended this restaurant while having lunch in Port Erin and the helpful staff in the café there (sorry haven't got a name) made a reservation on our behalf. Even better, when we arrived at Enzos, the proprietor handed us the key that my father-in-law had inadvertently left in the café at lunch time - great service from both places!

We enjoyed our meal at Enzos. The décor was pleasing, the food excellent and the service very good indeed. It's not cheap but we felt the price was well reflected in the quality of the food. I particularly liked the way that my dairy intolerance was worked around and the flexibility in the way food was cooked - several of our party had fish and, at the outset, there was a useful discussion as to how this should be prepared with helpful advice being given. We felt the desserts were perhaps not quite as strong as the main courses but, overall, a most enjoyable meal.

I have given a rating against other restaurants at this price point.

4  Thank somersettraveller08
Reviewed 20 April 2014 via mobile

Booked here on a whim. I am returning this weekend far more excited. Best service, best food, and possibly the best (restaurant) wine for the price.

The menu had me excited, but the specials stole the show. They came with a recommendation about how it should be prepared, but there was loads of flexibility. I am glad I left things to the chef's discretion.

4  Thank ostentasty
Reviewed 13 April 2014 via mobile

From the warm welcome to the parting handshake an evening to remember.
Well prepared and presented seafood starters. Home made ravioli was very taste and the filling had a well defined pieces of crab and lobster
Excellently baked cod and veg cooked al dente and well seasoned.

Would highly recommend and can't wait to go back. The service was attentive but unobtrusive.

5  Thank Tracey M