“Brilliant place and tasty food”
Review of DownTown Cafe

DownTown Cafe
Ranked #49 of 162 Restaurants in Douglas
Price range: US$4 - US$10
Cuisines: American, Mediterranean, Grill
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Description: All our food is home made to order as we believe in a unique american dining experience where service is always with a smile. Please try our island-wide famous menu, cheese steaks, bagels, waffles, pancakes, omelettes, burgers with a lovely cup of coffee.
Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

U must eat here . The food is delicious especially the bagels and cheesesteaks and prices are very reasonable .

Reviewed 24 May 2014

My partner and I had the Phili steak ciabatta with chips £7 so reasonably priced, it was a wee bit on the greasy side but tasted good though it could of done with some seasoning and was suprised to see there was no garnish on the plate. Coffee was very good, an excellent bean, I used to work as a barista for Costa and Downtown beat any coffee I've ever had at Costa plus Costa now serves their coffee too cold for quicker customer turnover ehich I'm glad to say Downtowns coffee was served at the perfect temperature and if you like flavoured syrup as I do sometimes they don't skimp on this either. One thing I did notice was I couldn't see any extras you could order like a side salad, coleslaw or mushrooms which would have been nice but over all very well done and we will be back. Service was fast and friendly : )

1  Thank Joanna C
Reviewed 19 May 2014

Seriously the best place in town. Coffee is fantastic, food is varied and delicious and the staff are tentative.

Ask for you Cappuccino with flakes :-)

1  Thank Caroline2105
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I often go for lunch here, the Cajun chicken wrap is lovely. Kids meals are good too. The smoothies are good too. Good value all round.

1  Thank Georgie43
Reviewed 22 April 2014

Have visited Downtown since it first opened. They change their menu seasonally which is great. The portions are generous and we always are greated and treated with a smile. They are a hard working, fun team. The food is the best quality and presentation wise and the best which you'll get for your money in town. It's a great place to relax in, catch up with friends and have a yummy meal. Would definatly recoomend it.

1  Thank Carlycakes