We had comfortable stay at Silvercraigs. It began with a very friendly welcome by Stuart and his sincere efforts in helping us plan our weekend at Isle of Man. We were also offered complimentary drinks. Our room, though a little compact for our liking, was well-appointed and clean with all basic amenities. If visiting during TT weeks, it is advisable to book well in advance if you want the sea-view rooms (sadly, we couldn't get one). The lounge offers great views across the sea, though.
The location is excellent with some great restaurants in the vicinity if you wish to dine out. The breakfast (included) was a good spread. I would strongly recommend it if visiting IoM. Unmatched value for money!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- * PRIME LOCATION ON THE BEACH NEAR THE PALACE HOTEL * AMONG DOUGLAS PROMENADE BEST VALUE GUEST HOUSES/ B&Bs * LIFT, FREE WIFI, FREE STREET PARKING * MEMORY FOAM MATTRESSES * 100% GUEST SATISFACTION POLICY FROM ARRIVAL ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Odigeo and Agoda so you can book your Silvercraigs reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Silvercraigs Hotel Douglas
- Silvercraigs Isle Of Man/Douglas