“What's going on here”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations, Seating, Waitstaff
Swindon, United Kingdom
“What's going on here”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 10 June 2014 via mobile

We went downstairs after reading a menu outside and was told sorry we dont do food anymore . We then went upstairs to the restaurant read menu on door it read open 6-10pm and it was 6:30 so we went in, it was empty with no staff so we came back out then a member of staff came over and told us restaurant wasn't open tonight. Very disappointed .

• Visited June 2014

Isle of Man
“Excellent meal and fantastic service”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 8 March 2014

Ate here in March 2014 with husband for our anniversary. The food was fantastic. Everything we are was cooked to perfection and presented beautifully. We had a cocktail before we ate which was also superb. Service was great, attentive, friendly and welcoming a great experience. The only downside was the fact that we were the only diners, and atmosphere was poor. However I will eat here again, and would encourage other readers to also do so. Great experience.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank Misti66
Douglas, United Kingdom
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Good service”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 4 February 2014 via mobile

In the past month I have visited jar bar three times. The first time was fab, me my boyfriend and a few friends had great service great food and the cocktails were lovely. Especially the passion fruit daiquiri! The only downside was the price of the salmon, for £13 I expected a lot more than what I got.
My second visit was on a Friday night with my best friend, we had a meal and cocktails before a fun night out. I ordered a passion fruit daiquiri again due to how much I loved it last time and it was nothing like I had the first time I tried it, it was watery and did not taste good at all, it was also a completely different colour. I probably ate more pips that night than actual food. My friend and myself work in a bar and as soon as our daiquiris were given to us it just looked as though it had been sitting out waiting to be drank for an hour.
My third visit was again with my best friend and one of your friends, she ordered a passion fruit daiquiri after we told her how amazing the first one was and it was completely different to the last ones I had drank. So all three times those daiquiris were ordered they were all different from each other. It was very disappointing, sad to say I wont be ordering any cocktails again. Other than that cocktail problem the service was good!

1 Thank Leah95
Lincoln, United Kingdom
“Nice food at the bar and grill”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 23 September 2013

We ate downstairs at the bar and grill and was impressed with the food at the high end of normal prices.
Staff were friendly and it was a nice atmosphere

• Visited September 2013
belfast
“Fab Hawaiian nite”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed 17 September 2013

Lived it bit snobby but good we didn't eat there jus at nightclub which is fab but not good if ur drunk n need 2 c,IBM steps outside to get outside

Visited July 2013